Why You Should Share Your Data/Tools through CRAWADAD
Here are 10 reasons why you should share your network data/tools through the CRAWDAD archive.
- Your work -- and you -- get more recognition from the research community.
- CRAWDAD makes it easy to share your data or tool, by writing the metadata.
- CRAWDAD hosts your data or tool on our servers, providing a persistent location.
- CRAWDAD runs mirror sites that provide ample bandwidth and space.
- CRAWDAD indexes your data and tools to make it easy for others to find them.
- CRAWDAD provides citable links, encouraging paper authors to cite your data or tool.
- CRAWDAD sends a thank-you letter to your organization (or your boss), so you get recognition in your organization.
- CRAWDAD sends you a monthly report with download statistics for your data or tool.
- CRAWDAD provides advice, e.g., about how to obtain IRB permission to collect and share data.
- CRAWDAD sends free CRAWDAD toys to you!